Sunday, March 30, 2008

Howdy from TEXAS!

Hello everyone!

Shelly Boggs here! (used to be Michele Wheeler) I finally decided to post a message. Thank you Rhonda and Tami for getting this started. As for me life is pretty busy. I married my sweetheart Ken in 1989. He was a member of Ventura's band. We have been married 18 wonderful years. We have 4 children; Kenny 14, Piper 13, Addie 11, and Faith 9.

After staying home for 10 years I am now a hair stylist in Friendswood TX. Ken is a minister at a local church. We have been incredibly bless and enjoy everyday given to us.

We just registered Kenny for high school. It just doesn't seem possible to be old enough to have a teenager. Boy does time fly!

For those wanting to know the where abouts of my father Dave Wheeler, all I can tell you is he is in Colorado Springs.

That's it for know!

Shelly Boggs

No comments: