Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Bye 2007!!

and hello to 2008!! I really hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year!!

In reflecting back on 2007 I can only imagine what 2008 has in store for us! With a divorce completed after 18 years of marriage, myself and my daughter graduating with our AA degrees, my middle daughter getting a drivers license, New Friends and getting back with old friends, then ending the year with surgery, in a nut shell... it could only get better!!

So what is on the hopes and wishes list for you this next year? Can't wait to continue getting to know everyone again and hearing of the ups and downs life has to offer this next year! Maybe a reunion of some kind for all of us! That would be cool.... I know our family will see another High School graduation for my Sarah Rae, she will then leave for College... I will finish my BS degree and start my career in Social Work, my oldest will be moving to Missouri, and I see a move for me to someplace other then YAKIMA!!

Don't forget to post!!

Tami

No comments: