Wednesday, December 5, 2007

OK, OK, OK, I got the hint!!!

Happy Holidays to All,

Where does one start, hmm. OK, just like everybody else I graduated from our school. Went to college and never finished. Got married moved to Washington State, had a really cool son, moved back to California for a short bit. Started my computer career with Virgin Games (yes the same as Virgin Records, Virgin Airlines and so on). Moved to Michigan, worked for HP in technical services, got divorced, then remarried and added 3 really awesome kids and then had a beautiful little girl to the crew, yup that is 5 kids. Oldest is 16, then two at 15, one at 13 and the youngest and probably why there was not a sixth she is 10.

I am currently working for a company that provides services to airlines as the Manager of Information Systems, I fly all over the country and manage way to many people and work way to many hours but I absolutely love what I am doing. Our companies premise is helping others and I get to help many many people at the airport when i am not playing with computer stuff. Managing systems at 14 different airports throughout this awesome country of ours is sometimes a very crazy life. Thank God for Frequent Flyer miles.

It is really cool that Rhonda and Tami have put this much effort into this blog and I am truly grateful for your efforts and yes even though Rhonda got the tiger out and Tami gives the coolest encouragement got me to write something, so thank you!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

and I'm glad that Rhonda threatening you... and me loving you got you to finally write!! LOL.... and in case anyone was wondering... Dave is just as awesome as ever.... he will be the last to say it!! LOL.... love you honey!!

Rhonda said...

See Sweetheart...
That wasn't that hard, was it!!! I knew you could do it! (Glad to see I can still be SCARY) LOL I like to tell my male patients that give me a hard time, "I'm a Mama, a Wife and and Ex-wife...you lost before you even opened your mouth!" (hee hee hee) So glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait to learn more!
Hugs!
Rhonda