Saturday, November 10, 2007

Me and Mine...

Ok....I'll do my best to keep this short enough to read in one sitting. :)

Let's see. I live in Tucson, AZ with my 2nd husband Scott Campbell. I have 2 daughters from my 1st marriage. The oldest is Samantha - 15, and the youngest is Sabrina - 13. Sammy is a sophomore, and Brina is an 8th grader. Our lives revolve around these 2 beauties, and it couldn't be more fun. They are amazing young women, and we are proud to call them ours

For those of you who don't know him, Scott and I were in a rock band together called "Ventura" back in the late 80's. Scott left Ventura, CA in the early 90's and went on the road as a professional guitar player and toured for over 7 years. We have been the best of friends since those early days, and after my 1st marriage ended, we connected in a more serious way, he came off the road, and we were married in '04.

I am a nurse in the ER, and I love my job. Just the right atmosphere for my personality. Scott gives guitar lessons, and we have a Top 40 duo, playing weddings, parties, and local bars whenever we get the chance.

Well, I better stop there for now.

Hope to hear from you all SOON!
Rhonda

1 comment:

Tami said...

Alright... I think I'm subscribed to this now... how do I post?