Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wet and Cold in the Northwest!!

Good Sunday Morning!!!

We are off to a good start with this blog site!! Thanks! Lets keep it up. If you know someone that we may have missed send us their email and we will forward them an invite!

Well its a wet and cold morning here in Washington... I love the snow and that is what I hold out for!! No snow yet but hope to see it really soon!! I hate just wet, rain and cold!! Can't exactly send the kids out to sled in the rain!

Well my Sarah found out on Friday that was in fact accepted to the Le Cordon Bleu Western Culinary Arts Academy for next fall!! We are all very excited for her... I am sooo NOT excited for that bill!! But we will be saying out prayers for good scholarships, financial aid and student loans!

I'm officially in my last two weeks of the quarter for school... I so need next month off ... we are off for a month for Winter break! Have a full quarter next quarter with 17 credits! But its a good time of year to do it since there is no band activities, no football, no baseball, and... hmmm I'm sure to be leaving something out! LOL

Well have a great day everyone... We are home cleanin this morning, running Sarah to work, then a college basketball game! I keep STATS for our local college team and we have a game today! I know just one more thing on my plate.... you know what happens when you find an open spot in your schedule... someone find something to fill it with!! I'm just not sure who actually found the open spot in MY schedule... next thing I knew I was doing this job! LOL!

Bye!
Tami

No comments: