Saturday, November 17, 2007

My name is Tracy (Johnsen) Bricher and I graduated in 1984. I am currently living in Gilbert AZ and I am in my last stretches of Nursing school. I have a year left and it has been a long hall. I work full time at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and I am moving into a new position as an RN extern in the ICU. I have 7 yes 7 childern. My oldest is Angela she is 22 she is from my first marriage and then the rest are from my second marriage. They are Brenda 17, Briana 15, Warren 13, Mitchell 9, Paul 6, and the baby Xavier which is almost 2. I don't have any kids in band. My 17 year old played the sax in 4th and 5th grade. I have children that love sports. They play basketball and baseball. I have fond memories of band but I do not ever want to relive those teenage years!!!! I have not kept in touch with many people from Ventura the only person I am in contact with is Sandy (Hunt) Dawson. I hope all is well with everyone.


Tracy

2 comments:

Tami said...

Welcome Tracy!

Glad to have you!! Looking forward to getting connected again!

Tami

Rhonda said...

Hey Tracy....
So glad you responded. Sounds like you qualify for the SuperMOM award! Congrats on almost finishing the RN! I know that that must have been 10X more difficult for you than for most considering your large family! God Bless You!! I know I couldn't have done it!! Hope you can find a few seconds here and there to keep on this blog so we can stay in touch!

Rhonda