Friday, November 16, 2007

WOW! This is going to be AWESOME!!

Hi gang!

Leave it to our Rhonda to get this up and going! But I can not wait to get re acquainted with everyone and have this great way to keep up on everyone and their life!

The best way to follow me on a regular basis is through myspace at www.myspace.com/pasoauntie and now through here! I am a single mom to 4 kids. I have two girls and two boys ages 21, 17, 12, and 5. They are Lisa, Sarah, A.J., and Cameron. In that order.... I am currently running my own day care business, once again, after spending 5 years working in the medical field as a unit clerk, Heart Monitor Tech and a Phlebotomist. I am also a full time student at Central Washington University working on my Multi Disciplinary BS degree minoring in Social Work. My oldest daughter is a college student as well working on her BA in Elementary Education, Sarah is a senior this year and it is looking like she will be attending Western Culinary Arts school next fall in Portland, A.J. is an avid football and baseball player in the 6th grade and Cameron is still figuring out just where he belongs, but currently enjoying his year of Kindergarten. All 4 kids are or have been involved with music from the early days of their life! Both girls play flute, A.J. is a drummer and Cameron changes day to day from drums to Sax, to Trumpet and then back to drums. He also is really liking the idea of being Drum Major one day! We currently live in Yakima Washington and no this is NOT where I will be staying. I imagine the next few years will give me some clear direction as to where I am really supposed to be but right now it looks like Spokane Washington is holding the best cards for me.

Both my girls have been in the local Marching band program and I have LOVED being on the side of band mom!!! What a thrill... not only do we get to watch with pride as our children compete but we know the thrill of competition first hand. This year Sarah's band marched 101 members on the field and they did very well. Competition is so different up here... but still just as exciting! Rhonda and I have had a blast calling and sharing our girls' success as they compete, often on the same day! It has brought back some awesome memories... some we can share with the girls... some best left back at BHS!! LOL!!

Well lets get this thing rolling!! I can not wait to catch up with everyone!

Tami

No comments: